The founder of the ReformDeutsch Teaching and Method Centre is Dr. László Bódi who studied in Germany and Slovakia and has worked with various language teaching companies in the USA, Hungary, Slovakia and Germany.
• Born in 1982 in Rimavská Sobota, Slovakia
• Started studies in 1989 at the Rimavská Sobota Elementary School
• Started studies in 1996 at the Rimavská Sobota Secondary School
• Started studies in 2001 at the Faculty of Humanities of the Comenius Univesity in Bratislava
• Started experimenting with language teaching methods in Germany in 2003
• Started studies in 2004 at the Martin Luther University in Germany
• Continued experimenting with foreign language teaching methods in the summer of 2004 in the USA
• Continued experimenting with foreign language teaching methods in the summer of 2005 in the USA
• Earned his Master’s Degree in German Studies in 2006
• Started developing a new communicational method in 2007
• Started selling the new method in 2009
• Earned his doctorate in 2010
• In 2011 the ReformDeutsch method was born
• In 2016 the ReformEnglish method was born
László Bódi, PhD.
László Bódi, PhD. Founder of ReformDeutsch.